PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Ability to re-roll your typerace team order

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Ability to re-roll your typerace team order >

Agent8's AvatarAgent8
natureluvr, while it would be nice to have fair races i dont think rerolling will affect that significantly there is no way to ensure there will be an even number for all teams of active players, no way to ensure those people will actually participate in said race or even log in during the race some types are just destined to fail because they either have only low/medium exp eggs and to top it off some people can get over 10k points making them as valuable as very active 3-5 users and a lot of the races is for a lack of better word pay to win (your badges and shelter pass matters a lot which is why new players struggle getting as many points as others) even if type races are changed from the ground up theres still no way to ever make them fair ive thought about this a lot before and sadly theres simply no way the ability to reroll type race teams adds a choice for variety and can even out teams some but it can also do the opposite because its not a given everyone will reroll or that the rerolled teams will be fairly distributed (ie we all saw normal dominate immidiately this month what if i reroll and im added to the normal September team next year adding my 3-4k points to the mix) if you think of smt feel free to start your own thread cause i think discussing it here would count as being too off topic just as a heads up
noctis x he/him
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page