PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Implementing A 'Block' Feature

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Implementing A 'Block' Feature >

I would like to ask a mod for a third time then, if they could provide us with some sort of idea what could and could not be implemented with the block feature, so we can stop these pointless arguments. But also, if it has been decided that the block feature will happen, then this is currently the wrong place to be discussing the fine tuning of it, as the basis of this thread is about whether or not people want a block feature. I feel that a discussion on how to implement a block feature would be best created elsewhere and probably advertised so you can get the opinions of those who aren't in this thread for whatever reasons, so people don't join in on this thread to show support or dissent and then argue a moot point that brings up more arguments. We here are under the impression that the addition of this feature is still being decided. If I am wrong, correct me, but please don't expect us to know what's been decided when most of the input we have gotten from those in charge has given us no direction.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page