PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in [PWYW] Custom Fashion Boutique

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops > [PWYW] Custom Fashion Boutique >

SapphyWapph's AvatarSapphyWapph
Welcome to my attempt to do a art shop: This is the Custom Fashion Boutique! What I will do for any currency (, , , etc.) is design a outfit using bases I have on hand.

Base Repository

Base A: Twinkystars Base B: Old Fashion Base C: Male Fashion
All that I request is that you give me a image of your character (preferably, a headshot) and a personality of said character, and I will work on your attire momentarily. For now, I will have 3 slots open!

Order Form

Username: *Username goes here.* Character Headshot: *Character headshot goes here.* Personality: *Details on personality go here.* Payment: *Offer your payment here! Please be aware that credits are accepted as a last resort, due to how easily I can get them!* Base: *Decide which base you desire your outfit to be made on! It can be a pixel outfit or one made on a croquis!*

1- SLOT OPEN 2- SLOT OPEN 3- SLOT OPEN

Notice: If you are unsatisfied with your outfit, you may give it to another person free of charge. Also, please credit me for the outfit design once you have gotten art of your character wearing the outfit. Notice: You will have give me the name of the base, as I cannot preview the bases. Sorry! Rules are rules!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page