PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Body Diversity in Trainer Customization

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Body Diversity in Trainer Customization >

Szarkai's AvatarSzarkai

WRITTEN by WHITLEY

Suggestion Title: Body Diversity in Trainer Customization Suggestion Summary: Options for the default trainer, as well as slightly chubbier and then a full figure. Maybe even a more muscular figure as well. Positive points: Will allow people to create a trainer that makes them feel more accepted. Body image is important to many people, and while PokeFarm has great options in regards to gender and race, body diversity is lacking in the trainer images. Negative points: It'd be a lot of work on the arts team as every outfit would need to be redrawn to fit the new bodies and then recolored, and this is definitely not something I expect to be put together overnight nor do I expect it to be an update all it's own-- I'd just like this to be considered whenever more things for trainer avatars are being implemented. Could be sooner, could be later. Reason For Consideration: This is a change that will likely make a lot of people feel more accepted and represented. Not enough games have options for body diversity, and with 1/3 of the western population being plus-size it can be harmful to those who are bigger to only be able to play as skinny characters in games. *NOTE THAT I DON'T EXPECT THIS TO BE VIEWED AS IT'S OWN PROPOSAL, Just an idea to be kept in mind when and if more options come up! I recognize it isn't an urgent change, and that it's purely a cosmetic, but it is a cosmetic that would mean a lot to a lot of people and should be at least mentioned when and if trainer updates come up.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page