PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Implementing A 'Block' Feature

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Implementing A 'Block' Feature >

Kinshine's AvatarKinshine
grandmaster.pngb.png
I will just step in for a short time frame, because I have been watching this thread go hell. In fact, the state of this topic has gotten out of hand and derailed to the point it’s turned into a fight and caused numerous people to attack and lash out at one another behind messages and offsite messaging systems. However, let's talk about the real reason we are all are approaching this thread. One needs to look upon the pros and cons of each version of these so-called blocking methods, shall we? We need the best for the human race to be able to fully function, and fulfill the meaning of the site which is clicking. Nonetheless, we need to protect the players as well due to this world is corrupted, and no-one knows how to handle anything anymore. Let’s look through each person’s eyes even for a moment before jumping in like a wild pack of dogs that are just barking back and forth and getting nowhere. The best way to solve this is to just add the feature at this point. We have two features that have been stated on the front post as many have read. Unless people didn’t read it and that that’s your dam fault for not reading that fully before posting. I will be blunt; all you have to say is which version you like best. Then back it up, same goes with if you hate the idea. If you dislike someone’s opinion on what version it is so be it, but try to work it out so everyone can be happy. Honestly, you can’t make everyone happy, it’s impossible in nature and its impossible for a site. We all can just try and come together and find a way to help the site move forward a bit without fighting or going after people offsite which is very harmful and not even humane. Also, I’m going to vote while I am online, since D33R changed my opinion slightly. Even if I personal give zero cares what happens to the site because I do not play it. I stand to vote on the version that allows clicking and a way to not see the players you block. This is a win ~ win situation where we can successfully give the players what they are asking for “a block feature” that doesn’t tamper with the clicking. - Sukio
Avatar by: Nettle Bee | Pixel by: Bufuserk
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page