PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (Set-Up) [Open, Will be open for a while]

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Other RP Setup > Chronicles of Gaia (Set-Up) [Open, Will be open for a while] >

...thank StarClan I already had a gijinka design for the character I was planning to play as! Also, fun fact, Olly's debut game is actually the first Paper Mario game to feature sentient origami unless you count Mario folding himself into a plane and boat in Thousand-Year Door. Name: Olly Age: Physically around 12-13, mentally seems to be a few years older? Gender (Both Actual and Self-Percieved if of that orientation): Male Race (Important, Human is not the only kind of Race): Human, formerly Origami Mental State: Had a few issues in the past, but is trying to get over it. Appearance: I drew him Weapon of Choice (Defines something later on): Typically prefers Offensive Magic. Personality: Olly has a harsh, aggressive demeanor. He prefers to be left on his own, and stays away from people. This does not, however, mean he can be pushed around-if you do anything to offend him sufficiently, ESPECIALLY defiling origami, he WILL retaliate. His tendency to hold grudges doesn't help matters. History (Entirely Optional): He prefers not to talk about his past, but it's quite apparent that he hurt his sibling in some way...he won't elaborate, however. ...he's gonna freak out SO hard when he wakes up, and I am gonna love it SO much.
PFP is F2U by solipses on DeviantArt! To mods: I'm back from the trip! My IP address is normal again~ Proud ex-teacher at Icy's School of Spriting!Badge by matecocido!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page