PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Implementing A 'Block' Feature

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Implementing A 'Block' Feature >

Kinshine's AvatarKinshine
grandmaster.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by KatieKomics

Full support, please I am literally begging for this. I'm so sick of casual racism on pokefarm
I agree with you! I been seeing some really bad stuff lately and it’s really disgusting and sad to be honest! Even If I don’t see trainer profiles / cards unless rus of course like yesterday was just ... I’m not going name people, but what I saw for the first time reading some profile pages and trainer cards was just ... so racist (casual or not) that I don’t care if the site says it’s ok and it’s freedom of speech. It was just wrong on so many levels. Not to mention I could tell with some players they were directing comments at other players and this is just sad because this is a clicking site not a site where we should be doing this and attacking people with horrible words and comments in profiles and trainer cards ;3; I wish it would all stop and people would grow up. In fact I wish the site could take down some of these horrible things, I just saw because they border-lined direct messages at people as well and it makes a simple clicking game just not enjoyable especially people like myself who come here to just click have a peaicful and fun time. I hope to arcreus they imply this or somthing ... if not I hope neit puts a feature in the new site to allow us to block because after fully seeing what you all have spoke about it really hurt me to see people like this it blew my mind and just disgusted me to be honest with everyone it even hurt to see it and to think people like this :( So please to the site mods and admins please imply this! Edit - I got more my friends to vote yes to this as well even if they don’t want to post publicly and Might be scared to speak up they support this 100% as well. Just wanted to add that and let people know more people are supporting this! <3
Avatar by: Nettle Bee | Pixel by: Bufuserk
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page