PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Thread Search!!!

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Thread Search!!! >

GingrrCat's AvatarGingrrCat
Suggestion Title: Thread Search Suggestion Summary: Yes, I know this has been suggested MANY times and when I was searching for if this has been suggest before all I could find was using key words to find a very specific thread. This would be for searching the name of the thread. I just thought this suggestion was a bit different that ones before to be considered Have you ever seen a thread post and your trying to find it again? With the Thread Seach feature, you will be able to seach for that specific thread in a certain catagory. My idea is that the seach bar would be located at the top of the forums list (ex: first thing on top of the "Trades forum list there is an search bar). If not, I sepreate page that searches all forums (like the user search feature). Also this can help with wheither or not the thread you are seaching for was deleted. This feature would not replace the forums and turning them into a seach engine, it would just be an additional thing to the site. Positive points: - Quality of life - Makes it easier to find a specific thread - Avoids hours of searching for a specific shop/ thread you forgot to sub to Negative points: - Could just be a seprate page (similar to player search) - Can't use key words Reason For Consideration: This is definatly a quality of life feature for the forums that could help out players when they need to find a specific shop/ thread again without seaching for it hours to find the right one. Very useful if you forgot to sub and can't find the thread again ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Feel free to leave feedback or your own suggetions! Edit: Took out catagory/tag feature since I didn't see it was rejected before
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page