PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 🐾King of the beasts🐾 (S/A/D, BoxBox hunt, Shiny Charm Swap, etc)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > 🐾King of the beasts🐾 (S/A/D, BoxBox hunt, Shiny Charm Swap, etc) >

Iceland's AvatarIceland
  • Shop 🐾King of the beasts🐾
1.All PFQ rules apply ^.^ 2.You can PM me for trades. 3.I have the right to decline your offer. 4.Be patient, (sometimes i am not online for university (about to start my thesis) and RL stuff). 5.I have PTSD (sometimes it can take a long to finish my boxbox orders due to my mental health, be patient with me please) 6.I accept some payments (credits, ZC, GP, Boxes and Gems),Depend of the part. 7.You will have 2 Days to send a trade with the payment. 8.Remember to Subscribe. 9.Be nice to everyone here and have fun ;D. Banners by: angelatos:

banner

Affiliates

My sister's shop: The Neighbor's Shop
contents 2
contents 3
contents 4
coding / official art
  • -
    Wick
  • -
    Chic
Name: Icey/Wick I share IP with my sibling Hyuse Bad Container in IDV, Good Student (busy at much) Secretly i am "Prisoner" Lil Balsa =P
Current Avatar: By: @ghostpetrichor_ on twitter FTU Credits: . MY SHOP:KING OF THE BEASTS OPEN NOW!
Progress to level 4
40.68% Dark Gem progress
Tamakoma - 2 stan!! Well, Ru out i will play with trainer see ya! (Art By: Gaelson)
credits

credits

Code & Divider @RAINB0W Background Image @Unsplash Bouncing Pixels @Nunka
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page