PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Implementing A 'Block' Feature

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Implementing A 'Block' Feature >

Kinshine's AvatarKinshine
grandmaster.pngb.png
I will jump in on this as well even if I don't block people. I do NOT support this for the many reasons. First of if you don't like someone you can DNC them which pfq has in the rules. If they even come to you or talk to you at all it is seen as harassment,the staff bans them nonetheless they are in serious trouble if they come in contact with you this goes for shops / pms / trades / ect minus clicking. This is PFQ's way of blocking people in a polity way and its direct and simple. However blocking someone out from clicking is wrong. Clicking should not trigger anyone at all in fact we have css codes to hide peoples pages and names so you don't have to see anyone at all. Heck I don't see anyone pages when I am clicking so I don't see anything besides fields / parties because I want just be on here for clicking. However can't always hide the names due the click-back area, but there probable a code for that too... If anyone is breaking the rules like @Mouse 13 stated above me for example because racism is against the site rules that is reportable and the staff handles that very well. That is there job after all. --- @tiffyxfishy I will state it will harm the site... the exp share doesn't do anything as I click 50k - 100k a day and doesn't do a dent especially for legendary hunts. Also harms users very badly if people pull the stunt they did years ago with the rus issues. As people stated before Rus can be abused if for example someone dislikes someone they can team up with there friends and block that person out and that would leave them out rus and better interaction points. This has happen before with the lock feature on the fields I doubt the staff wants this to happen again let alone users. However, a one way block is the same as DNC, but if I am correct Neit stated there is a lot of coding issues that cant be applied to this site so that also could be a reason why we don't get the one way block. But I do see understand that names can be triggering and there should be a way to block out people names but really no one sees the names especially if you have css codes and your speeding through clicks. Only time I can be up front about seeing names is when I am clicking a rus person but that about it. --- Another issue be shops which Rebecca Gold totally hit the nail on the head with her post about the co-op shops and how difficult it would be. -- @whiimsicøtt However, I do agree we need to strict'n out the rules because I seen and heard of horrible events recently about people getting around the rules and posting racist comments in profiles / pm / ect. This shouldn't be allowed and if a lot people report it I believe the staff should take up responsibility and change the rules because rules are always subject to change right? Or at least someone out there has a code to block out this horrible stuff :(
Avatar by: Nettle Bee | Pixel by: Bufuserk
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page