PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Implementing A 'Block' Feature

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Implementing A 'Block' Feature >

Miraidøn's AvatarMiraidøn
Major agree with alcremie! And on the subject of trainer cards and abouts, yes! I would block someone over having certain things in their trainer card/abouts. (Just as I suspect I would also get blocked.) I've seen a lot of sus things in those sections. If there's no hammer brought down on hateful rhetoric disguised as difference of opinion so that their prejudices aren't seen as a reportable offense, then I at least want the option to not see or run into these people. This is the first website where I can sign up for an account and socially interact with other users where there is no block function. Implementing a block feature probably won't be easy, infact I could see a new staff position just to oversee and review blocks for abuse. Two different block types could exist too, a soft block, which hides all their forum posts under a hide and makes their trainer card and abouts appear blank but still allows you to click and be clicked by said user, as well as them posting in public forums owned by you. And then a hard block. Which is obviously a no interaction at all option. It would also serve to have a warning pop up that asks if the reason for blocking is a reportable offense along with a short list of simple to understand examples with a yes or no option. If you hit yes you make the report and if you hit no it will ask you one more time to confirm the action before doing it. Blocking is a basic function.
percy
or whiims
/ 26
jan 17th
/ they/them naughty collector / ingo enthusiast
i usually don't make trade threads for selling my specials till i get about 20 or so saved up but don't be afraid to shoot me a pm if you see anything in my uft field you want!
credit
Background from Pokemon Anime Icon by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page