PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Implementing A 'Block' Feature

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Implementing A 'Block' Feature >

sprigatito's Avatarsprigatito
tossing in my 2 cents again bc its been like 2 months since I posted here. still very much want some blocking feature implemented. deeply disappointed this discussion is still going on, ngl. this is a feature every site on the internet should have, (in some capacity!!) given the amount of children online nowadays. blocking features are a must for everyone's safety and comfort. most of what I wanted to say has already been said since this thread is relatively active, but I'll just add on that I'm not very pleased with some responses to this feature being added. why should people have to break rules to warrant a block? sometimes we just don't want to see certain people or mindsets. every social media site allows for blocking whoever you want and the site usage isn't affected whatsoever (at least it shouldn't be). being blocked is NOT a punishment, it just means someone does not want you to interact with them (whether you did something to deserve that block or not). if your "different opinion for something that has nothing to do with the site" is negatively related to irl issues it is NOT an opinion. online is not some bubble where words don't harm, especially in this day and age. I understand that the site does not want to "punish" players but I personally think some things are more important than gameplay being impacted negatively...Either stop allowing anti-blm sentiment on-site or give us a block function, please.
icon is official Fire Emblem art (c) Nintendo
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page