PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Implementing A 'Block' Feature

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Implementing A 'Block' Feature >

matecocido's Avatarmatecocido

If you block your type race teammates because they choose not to do it, all you're doing is making it so they can't interact with you either. What you're doing here is really just hurting yourself, and by extension your own team. And the same thing with rus. For whatever reason you're blocking a rus hunter (again, doesn't even make sense to randomly block if you don't have a different reason as well), you're also hurting yourself when it goes the other way and you can't interact with them when they have rus.
so you are saying that if I block someone it's my fault and I am runining clicking because I have personal issues with that person. staff just doesn't implement it and that's solves it. it's completely unnecessary. just not seeing the blocked person's name on clickback is enough for me.

Even if 50 people have you blocked for whatever reason, that's still hundreds of others who can. Nobody is ever going to amass so many blocks that they can't properly enjoy the game, and if they do than quite frankly that's a problem with them and not the people who are blocking them.
I agree w this though.
»» NO PMS PLEASE !! «« * * * *
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page