PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Implementing A 'Block' Feature

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Implementing A 'Block' Feature >

nanamou's Avatarnanamou
ultra.pngd.png
ENORMOUS SUPPORT! There's a few people who nag me and that I dislike that I'd like to not have anything to do with. I have an idea though- So, let's say you go to a user's page and select "Block User". Then it says: "What would you like to block this user from? Check all that apply:" And then there would be options like PMs, Seeing Posts, Seeing Threads, Sending Interactions, Recieving Interactions, Recieving Trades, Sending Trades, Recieving Nices, Sending Nices, etc. Basically if I selected "PMs", they couldn't send PMs to me and I couldn't send PMs to them. Then there'd be an "All of the Above" option as well, and a "Are you blocking *User* due to a reportable offence?" and if you say yes then it redirects you to the report page. Of course, there'd be the same process for Unblocking as well (What would you like to unblock this user from? Check all that apply: and then having the options that you've blocked them from with check boxes. So if I blocked them from PM's and Sending Interactions, I could select PM's and they'd be unblocked from recieving PM's so I could see PMs they send me). As for hurt feelings, I agree, so maybe there could be a why you're blocking them, and if someone was blocked from PM's by me, it could say something like: "Error! This person has blocked you from sending PM's. Reason: I have a PM policy." Although it would be useful for the person writing why they blocked you to know that the person that you blocked would be seeing that so that they don't say anything hurtful.
nanamou • she/he/they • Pansexual JOURNALPM POLICYART SHOP hello there forums of pfq! i am here to spread the derps and use up pixels on your screen. have a very good day C:
Background is official Genshin Impact art | Icon | Code
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page