PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

annador's Avatarannador

QUOTE originally posted by Canine

Can someone explain to me why the stripe color on the melan is the same as the body color on the normal? I know the shiny and regular share a similar stripe, but that's not really making the color choice make sense to me. Idk imo it looks really jarring and weird looking between the melan and normal sprites to see the same exact color, especially when the body of the melan is so much more saturated and darker.
I *think* that's just coincidence of how the art math worked. The stripe color on the melan is a couple shades off of the stripe on the albino, like how the stripe on the shiny is a couple off of the stripe on the normal. Does that help any at all? //edit What I'm not understanding is why the mouth/nose changed on the melan, the shiny/normal are the same, so why is the albi/melan different?
Passively collecting ; ♦ Credits for ??? ♥ Steel Statues for Registeel ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from BananaLizard for my use ♥
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page