PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Nunka's Nonsense

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > Nunka's Nonsense >

Nunka's AvatarNunka
This has been a fun Trip One of my players for the game that I DM is playing a Homebrew species known as a Marionette, Subtype "Clock Work Doll". I've worked with them in helping to design their appearence, an Elvin based Model with different specifications. Their character has parts of their mithril replaced with Copper due to having been broken before the campaign started. A result of their backstory including having been made as a plaything for a noble child before being abandoned after an unfortunate event. They eventually end up replacing their brown wig with a White one made of Spider Silk they obtained during an encounter and traded the Spider Legs they'd gathered to an Armor Blacksmith in order to get Chitonous Armor made (Same AC as scale mail). They also purchased themselves a fancy dress (and linked me one they liked to fit to their character with some modifications) They asked for me to Draw their new outfits onto the existing Image I had already made them so it wasn't really a problem.

Vessar

Also these guys keep getting distracted by themselves and ended up taking an entire month after I got their "next week" maps ready to actually get to Ormskirt (The map I posted in the last post) I'm fairly amused by this because they kept taking a different direction or going back to placed they've already been instead of the place they said they wanted to go so I've got Maps made ahead of time for at least a month. Although now I need to make the fairy village because the Fairy wants to go visit back home. I have an Idea of how to put it together but it's rather unique compared to the rest of the towns and I don't have the assets premade for something like it so I'm going ot have to make them myself. Concidering I've already done this before though because of the Hobbits (They still haven't made it there yet either) This doesn't really pose much of a problem. I also realized I never posted my Half-orc Karogh so...

Here, have my Fruity Child

A DM insisted he was also Half Elf the first time I used him so I've been running with it since, but I only take benefits from the Orc Half.
I'm particularily happy with this Commission I did for Dingo Blue so I'm going them too
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page