PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Conia Region Notes - Rylee's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Conia Region Notes - Rylee's Journal >

Rylee's AvatarRylee

― Pokesonas ―

Ru the Noibat

art by me!
Gender: female Nature: quiet Type: Moves: ??? Toyhou.se: link

Roma the Spritbat

art by quinn!
Gender: female Nature: bashful Type: Moves: ??? Toyhou.se: link

Guadalupe the Lady Glalie

art by me!
Gender: female Nature: rash Type: Moves: ??? Toyhou.se: link Before becoming Trainer Rylee’s partner, Guadalupe dreamed of evolving into a Froslass. Guadalupe was a shy Snorunt and always wanted to grow up into a beautiful pokemon. Trainer Rylee was determined to make that dream come true! They met in the Galar region. Rylee helped Guadalupe break out of her shell. They laughed together and battled hard together, and shopped together- Guadalupe’s favorite! They both loved trying on fashionable accessories together. Guadalupe has her very own particular sense of style and loves flashy colors and daring clothing combinations. For the beginning of their adventures, Guadalupe was a nameless Snorunt, but Rylee picked out her name to fit her beautiful personality. However, they were busy having so much fun on their adventures together that Guadalupe eventually lit the right level and naturally evolved into a Glalie. When Guadalupe evolved, she was absolutely devastated. She’s been waiting her whole life to evolve, but not into this. Guadalupe cried and cried, and Trainer Rylee’s heart sank to see her beloved pokemon so sad. Rylee made Guadalupe a promise that day: That no matter what, Guadalupe would always be beautiful to her. To help out Guadalupe, Rylee gave her a big pink bow to wear on her head to make her feel pretty, even though Rylee promised she didn’t need it. This pink bow gave Guadalupe so much confidence. Even though she was a Glalie, a pokemon that usually scares people, she can still be beautiful and fashionable. Nobody can say otherwise! Today, Guadalupe experiments wearing makeup and really likes to wear false lashes. Trainer Rylee always helps her apply them before a big event or battle! Both of them love each other dearly. They will be dazzling together until their last days. ♥

Roxanne the Meloetta

art by me!
Gender: female Nature: naughty Type: Moves: Relic Song, Toxic, Venoshock, Light Screen Toyhou.se: link Roxanne is a punk rock Meloetta who has always dreamed of being in a band. She loves to sing, play guitar and be the star of the show. She appears put together but is actually quite the slob. When she isn't singing she is often seen eating junk food or having burping challenges with other pokemon. She's also quite loud and enjoys scaring pokemon and pulling pranks. Watch out! She is the leader of an all-pokemon band, Poizone.

Rielle the Aromavern

art by me!
Gender: female Nature: lax Type: Moves: ??? Toyhou.se: link

Marika the Bellossom

art by me!
Gender: female Nature: timid Type: Moves: ??? Toyhou.se: link Marika is a Bellossom who is a bit reserved at first, but is full of determination and spunk. She's also Roxanne's best friend and bandmate. She does backing vocals for Roxanne and plays various smaller percussion instruments like the tambourine and the triangle in their pokemon band, Poizone.

???

???
S/A/D/Summon Shop | Adopt Shop | Journal avatar drawn by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page