PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in abingy's Shop [Summons, Custom Melan Hunts, S/A, Rentals]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > abingy's Shop [Summons, Custom Melan Hunts, S/A, Rentals] >

abingy's Avatarabingy
Rentals
  • Shiny Charm Rental
  • Egg Supplier Pass Rental
Rules: 1. Please fill out the shiny charm request form found at the bottom of this tab. 2. DO NOT recharge the charm yourself. 3. The charm must be sent back within 10 minutes of borrowing. 4. Please attach the payment to the trade returning the dead charm. 5. I will also swap my charms for your dead charms. Shiny Charms Available: 24 Price: Charm Rental/Swap: 40,000 / 40 / 8

Renting Order Form

[b]I'd like to rent a shiny charm![/b] [b]Payment:[/b]

Swapping Order Form

[b]I'd like to swap my shiny charm![/b] [b]Quantity:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b]
Rules: 1. Please fill out the supplier pass request form found at the bottom of this tab. 2. Please send the passes back ASAP. Passes must be sent back within 20 minutes of borrowing. If you need more time, let me know and we can work something out. 3. Do NOT send my passes to anyone else while borrowing. 4. You have 24 hours to accept the trades. If someone else requests passes before you have accepted, I will give a grace period of 1 hour before I cancel the trades and will resend them once the other user is done. 5. Send your payment in the first trade when sending the passes back. Egg Supplier Passes Available: 147 Price per Pass: 10,000 / 10 / 2

Order Form

[b]I'd like to borrow Egg Supplier Passes![/b] [b]Quantity:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b]
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page