PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Shadow's Tale

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > A Shadow's Tale >

LoneShadøw's AvatarLoneShadøw
Faatasi is still coming along nicely, it's slow true but world-building (especially from mostly scratch) always is and I really want to take my time with this one. That said I have finally finished the basic skeleton, just need to organize some more notes and flesh it out. Once that's done I'll be doing a 'prequel' comic of the world's early years, still haven't decided if I'll do one for the 'current' time or not (half-tempted to open it to rp once it's stable too but we'll see). Either way that's still a future thing, for now the plan is to lay down the world (and history) and then shift back over to expanding my characters~ PFQ news I haven't really been doing much, just idly continuing my houndour hunt and trying to keep up with things. Finally got all my listings updated and fields cleaned (and then almost immediately added back to them but that can wait). Still need to deal with my deltadex but that's a task for another day, mostly shifted to focus on normal anyway so there hasn't been much change other than new 'mons. Uh, is that all? Think so for now anyway so, Kitty Out~
Journal 🐾 Shop 🐾 Avatar Credit
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page