PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Account Breach incident

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Account Breach incident >

Jana Kennedy's AvatarJana Kennedy
(i know not much has been said about what is/isn't being implemented but i wanted to share my thoughts) I agree that 2FA should be optional if implemented - for my work we need 2FA to log in to get access whilst working from home and the main thing they push is an app. one of my colleagues does not have a smart phone but thankfully they allow a text code to input. But what if someone doesn't have a mobile? Overall i think, similar to if someone chooses to not have a secure password, they should be able to choose whether to have the extra help. Also i am happy the VIP list has been slightly reverted to show recent online status - i often use the list to see if someone i have messaged is online or not to see if they are ignoring me or just not on.
Always looking for quirky pokemon!
  • Typerace
  • Shop
Current Type Current Points 0 Clicklist Next month=
My shop! I offer shelter hunts, free fields, shiny/albino, variants/exclusives and more. Please post in shop rather than send a pm. Buying
Spectral Leiomano
for anywhere between 20 - 40zc depending on market price - send pm to see if i have enough money ^.^
Avatar is from Unus Annus, free to use image from the 'pick a side' part
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page