PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Account Breach incident

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Account Breach incident >

Hexcadia's AvatarHexcadia
master.pngd.png
@Terabbit I have a bit of a feeling that all together she's possibly had access to a multitude of accounts, which could have allowed her access to moving around the pokemon at ease and allowing for her to trade/gift/resell a long list of pokemon, currencies, etc. For whichever Euro/pound/usd/etc. of her choice- it is truly bizarre to see something happening like this. It's hard to understand how someone could have decided to do something so malicious considering that she made off with a minimum of a calculated 1600usd- and I'm glad it was caught before she could manage any more damage. P.s, Pfq currency is in fact Pounds ^~^ @Frezgle -dm'd- @Naeriie I agree wholeheartedly. I suppose in the effort of possibly returning pokemon to those robbed we should consider that they may never know the difference, and would be offline- never coming back- and that it's not as if they can simply go onto her account to return in a trade/gift format what was taken. I suppose compensation could be made, but I don't think costing out loving site owners even more is a wise thing to suggest. I don't want to suggest that those affected would possibly be pointless to help simply because they've gone inactive- but rather that there's only so much that can be done.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page