PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Account Breach incident

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Account Breach incident >

Terabbit's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTerabbit
mod21433.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by pixelkitty

Looking through the fields at all the "not for dex trade" or "a gift" makes me mad. Can these Pokemon be removed from this person's account and returned in any way? Even if the person doesn't log in again...?
I think that's being worked on currently. I'd also just like ti maybe point out something i noticed. In the main post niet said that karen made away with 1250(pounds?) Of money. I dont know if thats counting currency or not but i really don't think it is. I know that atleast 1600$ usd worth of just onsite currency was spent on just 3 pokemon. So there's a huge losses in currency that aren't being considered in the over all scheme of things. Its so huge and it would be so hard for the mods to calculate it. Honestly i wouldn't be surprised if 5000$ worth of onsite currency was switched around from theft victim to innocent melan seller/item buyer. It's really bizarre.
credit
Background drawn by DestinySquared on twitter OCs belong to myself and axelbby based off Mass Effect F2U code by Gumshoe Icon by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page