PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Account Breach incident

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Account Breach incident >

Hexcadia's AvatarHexcadia
master.pngd.png
@Hayday6 I'm a bit confused by this post- I'm going to go ahead and say this is the first time I've ever seen/heard of anything of this sort happening on any site, let alone pfq. I have a feeling this is their first time dealing with it and wanted to point out that I've never heard of someone doing this before despite my long history with online, highly social games such as this one. @Lovino I like this idea as well, It's a good idea to have a personalized code, and I suppose if someone were to forget the code they coould use a "I forgot my code" system to recieve an email reconfirming the code to them. @Firewolf1117 I have personally never used a name or anything of the sort for a password on it's own, but rather use things that you'd have to deeply know me to understand; such as my first email's password being the name of my favourite book characters along with my birthdate combo. -> I also love this template so thank you! Just remember to give props to King vesper for making it ! <3
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page