PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Account Breach incident

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Account Breach incident >

Iceland's Avatarhypermode-12.pngIceland
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Beetlejuices

I appreciate the effort you guys are putting into this; and I hope everyone/everything settles well. Thanks for the update as well Garthic; best of luck to preventing anything similar from happening in the future. Personally I think a two-step login authentication is what I'd reccomend, such as a login of the password followed by "what is your lucky number?" Or something similar being needed to complete the login. This would be an additional step added when making the account, possibly hand selecting a second-step question option from a drop down menu in order to add to the difficulty of someone being able to guess the answer. Some of these questions could be similar to "What is your mother's name?" "What is your maiden name?" etc. In order to ensure that the person would have to be known personally in order to answer the question. In reference to the user in question, I've never interacted with them which is something I'm grateful for. I'd be disappointed to find how much money this person made off of myself. I feel if prompted with a secondary question such as this, the inability to respond with an answer without knowing the person personally would have stopped her entirely; or at least heavily limited her to anyone who's question selected was something more simple- such as "What's your favourite number?" or by guessing common first names. I'd love some input on this idea and will openly welcome any responses in the form of posts and pms; and will happily edit this post if requested. Those affected are also more than welcome to speak to me if they feel I'm misinformed or they have other input to my suggestion. Thank you for taking the time to read such a long post.
I can say that maybe "i agree" about adding a second password, time ago i just played an Online Game named DMO (Digimon Masters Online) after this game got hacked of the same kind like here, the mods added the second password (a number code, so for users can be secure to access to the site) So with the main password and the number code, the hacker can't access easily like before and steal value items/Pokemon.
  • -
    Wick
  • -
    Chic
Name: Icey/Wick I share IP with my sibling Hyuse Bad Container in IDV, Good Student (busy at much) Secretly i am "Prisoner" Lil Balsa =P
Current Avatar: By:Leon_albertus or @ghostpetrichor_ on twitter FTU Credits: . MY SHOP:KING OF THE BEASTS OPEN NOW!
Progress to level 4
41.06% Dark Gem progress
Tamakoma - 2 stan!! Well, Ru out i will play with trainer see ya! (Art By: Gaelson)
credits

credits

Code & Divider @RAINB0W Background Image @Unsplash Bouncing Pixels @Nunka
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page