PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Account Breach incident

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Account Breach incident >

Avacyn's AvatarAvacyn
Just because one person did bad and profited from the RMT means everyone loses it? I don't know, the passwords could have a obligatory combination of numbers+letters+special characters or something to make it more secure.

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I'll admit, I'm confused as to why people sell ZC for USD in the first place. Like... selling it cheaper than the site does makes no sense because you're deliberately losing value (you have 100 ZC, you sell it for less than £1 - and yes, $1 USD is MUCH LESS than £1). Selling it for more than the site does makes no sense because the buyer can just buy from the site.
Me, as an artist, get paid with ZC or other ingame currency because people have those currencies and not USD. If I earn ZC that way and I need money, I will ask if someone wants to do the trade. Both get what they're looking for and the currency keeps running in the site, the small amount I lose in the trade does not matter much. So I'm against taking the RMT away. Let's enforce the change of weak passwords if needed and punish the people who make a bad use of the system.
Check Svetty's and Lawless' shop! uwu
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page