PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Account Breach incident

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Account Breach incident >

TuneSakuNatsu's AvatarTuneSakuNatsu
Oh man, that is not good to say the least. Some people are just the worst, really, I can't find the proper words to describe how disgusted I am right now. I am really sad to see the VIP list activity timer go for different reasons (made dex-trading easier, and I just sometimes checked when my friends last logged in to mock them irl, why they are not playing anymore xD) But there is other way to check if someone is inactive or not... If there is an egg or a even some pokémon in the party, you can always check their timeline... with the eggs it's an easy way to check, if you are active, you won't let them rot for months without hatching, really. But tbh the pokémons need a little bit of observation, but it's easily doable too: if the pokémons are there for literal days without any change in their XP, the player is most likely inactive. (inactive users are not clicked therefore no XP gain on the poke. You'll almost 100% get clicked when you are logged in, because you jump to the top of the active users list, if I am correct) Edit: With that I do not want to suggest a ban of some kind on the timeline, so please, don't, I just shared another way to still do the 'spot the inactive players' activity... ^^"
Avatar is made by HotTubz ordered here. Collecting (mostly) missing and special deltas + deltas for Trebor! Pm me, please~ <3 ~*~*~¤~*~*~
Don't want to fall behind with the new sprites? Sprite discovery thread~ and you can discuss them in the Sprite Discovery Discussion~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page