PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Account Breach incident

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Account Breach incident >

Arebani's AvatarArebani
Is it possible to instead of showing users as simply offline regardless of how long they have been inactive, to make it show offline for up to "1 week", after that it just shows ">1 week". That way such bad people don't know for how long they have been inactive (some users only log in once a week) but shop owners who offer hunt spots (boxes, S/A, Gems etc.) can still see if that person is actually inactive or just not currently online. Cause I really don't want to have to run after people that are actually inactive and wasting mine and everyone elses (on the hunt list) time D: It would also greatly help with dexing. QwQ Games like Shakes & Fidget do it that way (they show "last login 1 day/2days/>2days/1week/2weeks/>2weeks" and it stops at ">2 weeks") for PFQ would "1 week" be enough, it would really help A LOT
made by cindacuil from PF1
☼ My Trade Shop ☼
made by cindacuil from PF1
D/S/A UFT, over 2.2k Free Dexes, Boxes, ZC and more~ Frusky design by PFQ ♥ Avatar made by Mollin~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page