PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Account Breach incident

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Account Breach incident >

Kinshine's AvatarKinshine
Sea Glass speaks...
coded by water, art by CloverPatch
Gosh this is terrible to hear people are still doing this. I wasn't breached but to those who were I am so sorry T-T I am a bit sad that the vip is now being changed due to this because alot user use that to help sell / know time of when players have been on or not to send prizes and or ect. With out that I am goingh ave to resort to a messy pms and tracking people on other sites / places to do my orders whicth feels like a pain. Because this allowed players to know who was inactive and not. But if someone is a hacker I can see how they can use that in a bad way so this just really sucks. I hope everyone will start making harder passwords. Is there a way to maybe when new players come on or even older players to have a way that forces them to make a heavy worded / numbered password so that no one could guess or hack it? That might help with situations like this / have securty questions to if that makes it more protective but the only places I seen do that is my bank and goverment stuff and this is PFQ but lol Thought i ask maybe if that could be implyed. I still feel sicken that someone would do such a thing to any player thats active or not active. :( I am glad you all caught this and are taking action. Thanks for the update! ---- Also cause everyone posted before this... @TESSA - I agree with you it is not fair cause I feel we should be able to trade with players as well. @Niet - I do not know how to answer that but it could be because they don't have a credit card or can't do it thruogh the site due to the fees or something. I get people to buy for me because can't do it myself but I do understand when people quit the site they may or maynot want to sell there melans or items for paypal so that would be a reason for the ZC to Paypal exchange possible as well. Also players like myself trade for zc so one could also maybe make profit by eselling there items for Zc then trying to get USD that way as well. EDIT - Kaolin said it better than I did XD LOL
Avatar by: Nettle Bee | Pixel by: Bufuserk
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page