PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Zero's Wall of Ramblings

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Zero's Wall of Ramblings >

Zerø's AvatarZerø
My shopping mentality; "That looks really nice but it's so expensive..." You are what you eat I guess, I'll take unhealthy amounts of fat and sugar to save a few pennies, thank you! I see the prices of some things though I do genuinely question what a food product contains that allows the company to charge that price. I had a £6 lasagna when it was on clearance for £2. Perhaps my tastes are, unrefined but the lasagna I make from scratch tasted way better and makes more portion wise for the same price? They say that if you've been raised on junk food, 'real' food will taste awful. But honestly I just find the price difference between the two awful. If I've gotta pay £6 for a meal to be considered to be eating 'real food' then I'll take my £1 microwave burger thanks.
This has been a Zero rant, brought on by trying to do an online shop at 12:30am when she should really be sleeping. :D
  • Featured PKMN
  • Site Events
  • Links etc.
Lv. 51 — 5,666 / 7,957
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
0 x 5 × 2985 Current Chain: 1/197
Artwork made by Cabbaccino.
Check out my trade Shop, I'm buying Shiny Pokémon for my Shiny Living dex! My first field has free Pokémon, just drop me a PM with who you want!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page