PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
Noismog is so flurfy, which is adorable. I kind of adore it. Noismoem is... interesting, I can see where you took the sleeping bit from, but looks a bit strange to me, cute, but strange. As for Lunavern and Solgavern, they're not bad. The shading on Lunavern's wings is a little strange, but workable, Solgavern's pose is dynamic and kind of cute. It is a bit disappointing, the route you took for the shiny, as you had quite a bit of artistic license for that, but I do look forward to seeing what the shinies look for Lunavern and Solgavern. I am also kinda disappointed that the melan noismog is green, like the melan lunala and melan solgaleo, but I'm also not a fan of green in general. It would have been interesting to see a dark blue melan I think, more like a night sky, depthless black. The artists put a lot of work into it and I appreciate that.
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page