PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Animestia's AvatarAnimestia

QUOTE originally posted by Nightmøn

I dont really like it. Not mad after the sprite work tho, its pretty and I can get behind
I hope its the right terme, I mean that I still appreciate the work the art team have donne, kudos to you for still find interesting ideas
the concept and the sprite work. But it just... Really dislike it. I dont even know what I dont like from it. I just guess its my taste. i didnt see the last evo yet, but I think I would have prefer the base form if it was less... Round. I do like round pokémon, but its just like the idea of a round noibat that I dont appreciate. Great if you like it! I just dont xD but I'll still try to complete the set by myself.
I'm in the same boat here, honestly. The sprite is cute - don't get me wrong - but it just isn't my style? The final evolutions seem rather... bland to me, as if someone were trying to redesign solgaleo and lunala rather than make a new pokemon. The sprites were done really well though, so props to the team for that! My girlfriend adores the little guy!
Avatar: Official Venti 2020 birthday Artwork, Edited by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page