PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Implementing A 'Block' Feature

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Implementing A 'Block' Feature >

D.MC's AvatarD.MC
grandmaster.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by Vaporeon26

Have you read through the whole thread? Most of it is people talking about being able to block their abuser I’m sure most have them have told their abuser to leave them alone but the abuser didn’t and now every time they see their abuser’s name they get a feeling of fear or at least are uncomfortable seeing the abuser’s name it doesn’t matter if you are polite or nice there are people who will be mean to other people just because they can
i agree with all of what you say but there are actuallly alot of people who can't tell their abuser to leave them alone compared to the few who can actually do it. I know quite a few who couldnt so i had to encorage them to do so
@EliteFourKirika i suggest you read the other posts so you can get a better understanding on exactly why people want this, with multiple reasons. as i stated in my last posts and as someone who was being relentlessly stalked and harassed on multiple sites, even after telling them to go away, this would help out so much because personally it makes me and quite alot of others feel like we cant enjoy pfq anymore because the staff cant deal with certain issues. so it kind of makes alot of us be completly inactive or play the game very very little. a optioion for the block feature that makes it so we cant see anything from eachother will make that fear go away alot. there are other ideas that this block feature should have that will make it alot better than most sites with a block. im sure there is someone who made a post that explains iI

PM's welcomed as long as its an actual conversation. person who made my PFP.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page