PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Some changes as of August 1st

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Some changes as of August 1st >

QUOTE originally posted by Zen

I think what pixelkitty meant, is that with RMT being removed, are we only able to buy zc from the site itself and not from other users in any way, even if it's PFQ goods and not real money?
First of all, just to make sure this is clear, RMT is not being removed. That is a very key thing to note. ^^' If it were to be disallowed, you would be able to trade zc / buy things with zc. The only thing not allowed would be directly purchasing anything with any manner of real life currency (GBP / USD / EUR). We don't want that to be the case, though, so the hope is that with the clarity of our stance that the issues we've been presented will, at the very least, lessen. We'll of course help where we can - we're not waving our hands of this entirely, we're just wanting people to be aware and realise that we can't, for instance, get someone's money back from a PayPal transaction. That's not on us, that's on Paypal. Perhaps it would also be an idea for us to offer a quick "what to do if you've been scammed and you've already sent payment via. PayPal" guide of sorts. I mean, there's no obligation but maybe that would be helpful to people out there! :D Ofc, my first piece of advice when paying for something is NEVER send it as a "friend / family" payment. You're paying for goods and services so select THAT option. Otherwise, if you get scammed, even PayPal won't be able to help you. (I'm gonna go sleep now o/ )
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page