PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Once again, Forum Search

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Once again, Forum Search >

Constantine's AvatarConstantine
I've brought this forward to Niet, and unfortunately, the situation hasn't changed. Adding this in will be problematic for the server in regards to lag. As I said before, we have a mod tool that allows us to search forum posts - it lags when we use it and that's only a few moderators using it sparingly. Multiple people using something that is multiple search filters etc, will more than likely cause sally to K.O, or rather make it so that it's not even worth it as it slowly loads up. Relaying from Niet; this is something that has happened before due to this being done in the past when we wanted a forum search. The result was the situation above, the lag. I'd also like to remind folk that it's probably not the best to bring up google as an example. Google is a multi-billion dollar company that has a whole arsenal of servers - we have just one. And I'm sure a lot of people notice that our one server can come to a standstill when there's too much load. I'm going to put this into rejected. Sorry folks.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page