PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 🐐 Skiddo's Shop 🐐 (S/A Virizion)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > 🐐 Skiddo's Shop 🐐 (S/A Virizion) >

skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Sorry for late replies, Dappervolk stole my soul. Cool update news YAY -- Selling all my site currency for irl currency. That's like £400 worth of zophan that could be yours!! I'm also still selling a bunch more stuff for more zc/etc that I can sell for more irl currency. Shinies, albinos, shiny albinos melans, you know the deal.

QUOTE originally posted by Jeffyboy123

Can i buy a medium ground, medium rock and a medium ice please
Sure, sending trades for 60gp/equivalent.

QUOTE originally posted by TheRowdyPegasus

How much for the Albino Radar?
100gp/equivalent - I'll send a trade if that's okay with you!

QUOTE originally posted by kittypower20100

how much for the Matchup Checker?
I forgot, uhhh, I'll send a trade, make an offer.

QUOTE originally posted by BigGerald1

Skiddo, how much does the trade center expansion cost?
Same as above - I forgot, I'll send a trade, just make an offer and I'll probably accept it.

QUOTE originally posted by chacharla

Can I please have your medium bug gem for 20 gp?
Sure!

QUOTE originally posted by Dusky Peculiar

Hi Skiddo - sorry to hear you're leaving, but I hope you do well wherever life takes you next! You will be missed. Could I please possibly buy this Shiny Mewtwo, this Shiny Celesteela and this Shiny Latios for a total of £45? (I think my maths is right? - it's late for me, so let me know if it's not! ^^;)
Thank you so much Dusky!! I'll send trades and send you my paypal ^^;;

QUOTE originally posted by Calypso

Hey Skiddo, sorry to see you're leaving:( May I purchase these? (I'm also not 100% on the DP of these guys) not sure of how you're pricing her - 100zc? this - 12zc this - 12zc this - 12zc this - 10zc big chungus - 16zc this - 8zc this - 8zc this - 8zc this - 8zc this - 6zc
"Edited" your post with estimated values - 200zc for all, exactly ^^ Might be a bit late with trades depending on trade slots, sorry.

QUOTE originally posted by Jãymîê Kõdãmã

For 1830zc can I buy the Trade Centre expansion, Scour Boost, and melan Nickit?
The trade center expansion's been offered on, but I can sell you the scour boost and melan Nickit for the price discussed in pms ^^

QUOTE originally posted by Peachi

Are your regular deltas for sale? If yes, did you have a price in mind? I counted 10 I would be interested in.
Pwyw, lemme know which ones you want!
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page