PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Once again, Forum Search

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Once again, Forum Search >

h o r i z o n's Avatarh o r i z o n
I 100% support this And, a rebuttal to the argument of getting results that's don't quite apply to what you're searching for... Such is the nature of all search engines. If this logic was used for a reason not to have any search, google and bing and all the other big search engines wouldn't work because it can't read your mind and bring up exactly what you want. Human error [and in this case, machine error?] isn't a good reason why something cannot work. Obviously it wouldn't be perfect, nothing is, but the users could very greatly benefit from having a forum search function, even if they would still have to wade through the results to find what they really want. That's what you do on google anyway, you click through results until you find something that actually answers what you were looking for. The important thing is that it narrows the pool, instead of having the whole trade forum to look through you have this specific set of posts that mention "melan". Also another rebuttal to the idea that we would have to turn into a uniform network instead of having personality in threads: plenty of other sites have search functions for their forums and are still full of personality? Same with hundreds of websites that show up on google when you search terms? I'm sorry to be blunt, but this course of thinking makes absolutely no sense and is easily proven to be untrue by spending time on any other even vaguely similar sim site with a forum and a search function.
kase. male he/him. 25. bg
f2u @hamha.tumblr.com
|code
@is it necessary + @hercules, edits by me
pixel
@gaelson, commission by @canine
|icon
@gezeichnet
sig image
@jurobii
characters are mine
and @canine's
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page