PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Lets complain about melan hunts!!! >

Sherrie's AvatarSherrie
I'm not very far in my mareep hunt, but I've seen everyone's hunts and all this 'melan luck' is exasperating. All these hunts are horrendous, now I'm discouraged, by the fact that so many players have this horrendous, ridiculous, worthless 'bonus' I was going to buy 5000-7000zc from the site, but I feel that the upgrades and bonus wouldn't do a single thing. I would quit if I didn't have so many supportive friends helping me here. I feel so crestfallen and depressed. I feel like I don't belong here, because I'm like the one who hasn't hatched a melan. I've reached Arceus rank before, so I could have better luck. I've only gotten like 3 albinos and 2 shinies. Me: 'Sally Sally I need better luck please my friends have hatched melans and I haven't.' Me again: Sally Sally you absolute nitwit I'm down at the heels and you think just normal mareep would help me? I'd be grateful for a troll party at least I doubt buying any bonuses would help me hunt, I don't understand why my poor self try so desperately hunting while being exasperated and spending precious money for literally NOTHING? Sally you twit, can't you see some people are trying so hard and suffering right under your nose? Where's the nice Sally? Wait, is there a nice Sally? Why is this Sally treating me like a buffoon? Is there even a Sally in this game? Am I wasting my money for literally nothing, is that the point of this game? I'm so confused and upset, I don't see a point of this game. Some players are hopping to the 'la-la land' of this game, with easily hatched melans, while others are literally stuck in hell, boiling with anger, while still hunting for melans, with worthless bonuses. I can't believe it. I'm actually tired of this stupid hunting. Why do I even spend my precious time on this game, if I can't even hatch a melan even when trying and putting effort into hunting?
she/her // jolly collector buying lustrous orbs @100gp pkmn & human art
PFP, Art <3 | code by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page