PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Shadow's Tale

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > A Shadow's Tale >

LoneShadøw's AvatarLoneShadøw
You know all the meowths was a joke right? Well it was but now it's one of my shelved projects, had an idea and now there's like twenty five meowths in progress...I should really stop but playing with ideas is fun right? Maybe I'll use this inktober to get through them depending on the prompts, worked pretty well for Den's followers. Anyway, been trying to finish more of my character to-do list but I can't do that if it keeps getting longer...actually I haven't added too much lately, just the warrior cats which were technically listed as a maybe future clean-up anyway, but getting through art and expanded bios is exhausting. Uh, this page is a minor headache (which I'll get back to eventually) so I won't be using my ramble template for a bit. Doesn't mean I won't ramble though~ Getting so deep into characters and worlds again means I've been neglecting PFQ a bit but I am keeping up my dex and rps (as best I can anyway). Most of my attention is in my pokéstuck world Faatasi right now which is probably my most developed and expansive world. I still need to note down more of the pre-history but I've been thinking about doing a comic with the core set from that world, leaning a focus on the mutant siblings or Raven's Hangout (after I give it a proper name) but we'll see after I finish all this preliminary stuff. If anyone's interested in learning more about my worlds or characters just poke me, I might be slow to respond but I love sharing my creations. Think that's enough for now so, Kitty Out~
Journal 🐾 Shop 🐾 Avatar Credit
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page