PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Quality of Life changes [UserScript] >

Hi All, I've been working on a suggestion that was brought up a few months ago to highlight pokemon based on how fully evolved they are, and I had a couple questions I wanted to ask the community: 1. What I have been working on so far is essentially changing the size of the highlighting around the pokemon, but it turns out this doesn't provide much indication - see the picture in the hidebox. So, I was wondering what ideas the community has for another way show that one pokemon only has 1 evolution left versus another one that has 2 evoltions left?

Highlighting Size

You probably can't tell, but the Tranquill in the second row technically have a smaller highlighting radius than the Pidove.
2. I have excluded form changes (e.g., Rotom), mega evolutions, and Totem evolutions from counting towards how fully evolved a pokemon is. That makes sense to me, but I was wondering what the community thinks about it? 3. I have been writing this feature for the Private Fields view; what other pages should have this feature? Thanks all!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page