PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Orchid's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Orchid's Journal >

Orchid's Avatarhypermode-12.pngOrchid
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
Pokésona
  • Banettemon
  • My Art
  • Other's Art
After much pondering and debating who my pokésona was, I realized I was trying to come up with "Orchid's" and not mine and so I didn't like any of them. Meet Banettemon Lillinette! Why such an unoriginal name and just adding mon to the end of Banette? Because I'm uncreative. ^^; So name might change as I get unlazy.

Who is Banettemon?

Banettemon Lillinette is a Banette who isn't full of rage like most Banette's. She's just more mischevious than anything and has a knack for mimicing other pokémon. She is just a regular Banette with a pretty flower in hopes to show she's not like the other Banettes. Unlike other Banette, due to her being filled with mischeif instead of rage, she is part fairy type. There are also rumors that she might be more Mimikyu than Banette due to her dual type and mimickry of other Pokémon. Type: ghost.pngfairy.png Nature: Jolly

Personality

Her personality is taken from the mischievousnes of your typical fairy. Being as she still looks the same as regular Banette but with a secondary type, she tries hard to show she's not the rage filled Banette as others precieve her to be. She enjoys her ability to mimic other pokémon, even if she still keeps her colors and, well slightly creepy face. Researchers are unsure of how Banettemon can do this, and is partially why she's currently called "Banettemon". She seems to pick up the occasional move when she's mimicing another pokémon. Her favorite form is that of Lilligant, who she is most often seen as. As such, she decided she was more of a Lillinette (a combination of the two pokemon)

Description for art

Want to do art of Banettemon? I'd love it if you did! Just PM me and let me know. Here's what I have (you can also see the sprites I've done). She enjoys mimicing pokémon. Always retains Banette coloring and the banette head. Occasionally her tail remains. All "accessories" on the mimiced (fused) mon retain the cold coloring of the zippers and tail. When not mimicing, Banettemon can be found with pretty flowers on oneside (generally the left) of her head. Very Important: Prefered form for art is as Lilligant. BUT! I want to see how you fuse her with other pokémon! Just don't be surprised to see I have her mostly as Lilligant.

My Art

Art I've done of my precious. Feast your eyes upon some of the horrors I've made.
Banette x Lanturn aka Angler Fish Banette!
Banetterain (Masquerain)
Banette x Gothitelle aka Goth Girl
Banette pretending to be Shuppet
Banette x Meowth
Banette x Mismagius
omg. that 80s hair floof

New 2023 Art

Shiny Banette coloring!

Other's Art

Art made for me by other people. <3 Hover for credits!

Created by AudreyC27!

Created by Sunfeather

Big Pretty Picture <3

Sunfeather

Created by Janssi

Big Pretty Picutre <3

Janssi

Created by GengarTheGr8

template coded by WaterWølf600 | free to use | divider | bullet
ground.png 0 ground.png Type Race Hunt: 32 / 3840 / 0 Journal Avatar by Janssi for my use only
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page