PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Special birthday Cele visit!

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Special birthday Cele visit! >

Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
so i loooove the idea for cele and her pretty stuff shop. I like that she goes away restocks and comes back. My biggest thing about buying birthday sprites is i think the special thing about them is having your birthday in their timeline. So what im suggesting is a special event where cele's shop of CS' opens for you during your birthday DAY (or week??) maybe like a little bit of dialogue under the birthday timer along the lines of "huh? What's that? Looks like Cele set up a special shop for you on your birthday! It'll disappear soon, but the CS balls she's selling are very important for you!" And then link to a special birthday Cele shop that only has birthday CS (a random three i guess or all of them i dont know haha) Positives: -more birthday CS selections on users birthdays, making buying them more desirable. -another little birthday award for players. Negatives: - unnecessary for people who don't care for the date on their birthday sprite -hard to open Celes shop privately for select users? I don't know. -people might not use it.

QUOTE originally posted by Cele

What if the current Birthday page was made Cele-flavoured for lore reasons (she comes to celebrate with you and share good vibes; the birthday page has no NPC or flavour like this) and she provided the opportunity for you to buy the birthday CSes while she's visiting?
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page