PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Spoilers Reminder

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Spoilers Reminder >

Cele's AvatarCele
When the rest of the Pokemon from the base game are released, the game -- excluding DLC -- can be talked about without restriction. As for right now, there's a very easy way to decide whether or not you can talk about something. I'm going to use the words unreleased and released in reference to whether or not the Pokemon is on PFQ yet. You can't talk about places that have unreleased Pokemon. You can talk about places (and plot that occurs in those places) that only contain released Pokemon. If there is a place that has some released Pokemon and some unreleased Pokemon, wait until the unreleased Pokemon are on PFQ. As an example, I can talk about Route 10 because everything on that route is on the site. 🙂 There is a little bit of oddness due to the story, however. Very early on, there's a Pokemon in Slumbering Weald that you can't get until much later. You can talk about what happened there, but don't reveal that Pokemon.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page