PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Warriors Unite - Again!

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans > Warriors Unite - Again! >

QUOTE originally posted by Dingo Blue

Imagine though If Firepaw was given Longtail as a mentor because Bluestar thought they could learn a lot from each other. Longtail and Fireheart actually kind of got along together toward the end of the series but I absolutely would have loved to see Longtail maybe like super slowly come around to Firepaw with how hard he tries to keep up. Like a sort of very grudging respect. And when Tigerclaw sends Fireheart into the river after making him get on the dodgy log? I feel like that could have had a somewhat more emotional? impact since Longtail would be kind of stuck between Tigerclaw and Fireheart. I don’t know how to explain it out of my head but I guess on one hand Tigerclaw represents everything a warrior should be in his outward display, but Fireheart was the one kittypet who proved himself, directly to Longtail as his apprentice, that he’s just as much warrior as anyone else. If that kinda makes sense? I just think a Firepaw Longtail mentor ship would have been super cool because Longtail would have had so many horrendous chances to just trash Firepaw and make his life miserable 👀
i hope someone hosts a M.A.P of this. this would be the best.
also my old icon was by aidanshepard. new one is by unindigo from an old commision. -dragons-
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page