PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Remove tourney egg lock

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Remove tourney egg lock >

annador's Avatarannador
Gonna be honest, I can't remember if I've posted here before or not, but absolute support. Over the course of pfq, quite a few changes have been implemented to not punish inactivity but locking Arceus behind a month wait does exactly that, punish inactivity. We went from having albino radar chains that had to be charged every day or they would decrease, to being able to charge levels. We had online chains, that turned into 5 day mini chains. I'm all for keeping the lock the initial release, but not the entire season. I've had friends on legend hunts miss insane boost days because they didn't have Arceus rank due to life taking over during one week of a tournament. Sure, they could have just hatched anyways, but summons are too expensive to not utilize all boosts possible. In short, it's just punishing people for not being able to participate in the tourney one time.
Passively collecting ; ♦ Credits for ??? ♥ Summons: ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from BananaLizard for my use ♥
Score: 7648
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page