PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Remove tourney egg lock

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Remove tourney egg lock >

scavengers's Avatarscavengers
i support this so much! i was recently unlocked (yes, the lock was my fault and i brought missing these mon upon myself) and i happened to rejoin just after the 2 new tourney mons were released. i am now working towards arceus rank again, but i am unable to acquire the last two eggs i need because of the tourney egg lock. therefore, i am currently 3 weeks into an at least 5 weeks period during which it would be VERY DIFFICULT to acquire arceus rank again. i have had arceus rank before. i poured an immense amount of in-game currency into getting arceus. I have worked for my rank, and i am currently still working hard to acquire that rank again! i do believe that arceus should have some difficulty behind acquiring and maintaining it, but a 5 week minimum block isn't a way of increasing this difficulty in my opinion. instead, it just leaves a gap during which a user may be unable to make ANY progress towards this. if i have every other dex, every totem, mega, and previous season's exclusives, then i cannot improve on my way to arceus without waiting out the tourneys.
pfp is pixel art, done by me! its my little alien hyena fella so cutest tiepnsy
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page