PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS >

Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Tbh it can be a little hard, especially with hatched Pokemon. With eggs, if you're on desktop you can usually right click them and then either "copy image link" or "view image in new tab" and then the link will be in the URL bar. The problem with Unown is that they all share the same egg image code, so the code would highlight all Unown not just the letters you need. You'd need the QoL script I linked earlier to get around that problem. (or just manually check all Unown you see, but I know that's tedious when someone's like hunting a single letter) Anyway the codes: Unown (same as you had): pkmn/e/p/g.png Happiny: pkmn/l/v/b.png Luvdisk: pkmn/u/n.png You're probably not going to see ultra beasts or their eggs in the shelter due to their value. That quest's a pain but if you need tips here they are. PFQ exclusive/variant eggs are also very rare because they're hard to breed and most get filtered out by the system on purpose before reaching the shelter. But if you still want the egg or hatched codes (except Frusky I don't have it) just let me know.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page