PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Implementing A 'Block' Feature

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Implementing A 'Block' Feature >

feyral's Avatarfeyral
If a block feature is put into place and someone purposefully circumvents that feature they should be punished. I have to imagine circumventing a sites security feature would be punishable in the instance you have mentioned. In my opinion, going along with the system I have proposed... a Pokémon’s timeline wouldn’t be subject to moderation. IF someone is hardblocked the username just becomes asterisks or is changed to ‘Blocked User’. This would not affect the shelter. I can’t say much about wondertrade because I simply don’t use it. But if someone is blocked and you can’t interact with them, ideally it would remove them from your pool of possible wondertrade matches..? * apologies for any typos, I am on my iPad now and my keyboard is wonky. Please let me know if I can elaborate further on anything I have mentioned previously, or if there are any outstanding issues you can see with my previous suggestion on page 4 of this thread. I’d love to troubleshoot my intensive block list idea, Niet. Edit: I will have to respond to the feedback tomorrow, as something has come up and I will not be able to spend more time on this tonight. Looking forward to troubleshooting :3
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page