PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Implementing A 'Block' Feature

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Implementing A 'Block' Feature >

Mandibuzzard's AvatarMandibuzzard
I just do not understand how this isnt a basic feature, a block was covered in my single html course as one of the 'basic (word used)' features you establish before you go live with account based sites. You recoded the site, I dont understand why this wasnt addressed long before now? -removes any interaction from clickback, point of a block is to not interact with the person at all. -if they dont want to interact with said user at all, why would their eggs show up for them? -legit look at any other website with forums and how they handle blocking -All of this is basically "should you be able to interact with the blocked person" and no. That is the point of a block. Unless I've been using it wrong all this time. -Pokerus? Sucks to suck but if I block someone, NO. I just lose out on that shot. -(missed the wondertrade bullet) block goes into effect asap once it's done. Cannot trade with that user again as an option. There are some great suggestions here about soft and hard blocking that legit go through solutions from other websites that answer most of yours as well. I'd consider rereading those.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page