PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Implementing A 'Block' Feature

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Implementing A 'Block' Feature >

I just want to drop in and say that we did have an approved version of a block feature before but we couldn't figure out how to implement it - aside from some interactive issues (which we can now deal with) there was the question of exactly what it is we want a block to do - but moreover that a block feature of any kind should NOT function as a disconnect for reports. But it's also not a report. It's... Complicated. We have a generic idea but for the most part those are our issues. We don't want it to lead to no reports so we can actually deal with things (such as the fellow that we learned was placed on probation for his actions). I will say that our active role in this is probably the most important thing... We've been so active in dealing with these things but I wish I could say the same for the police and even the FBI. We were so adamant to report such issues that at one point we were given Interpol's phone number. Interpol is NOT a number civilians are supposed to have! That's a number for international police forces to talk to one another and we're... Well, not police. And we were told as much when they asked us to identify ourselves. That was admittedly a little bit scary. Honestly the fact we got that number is a little bit alarming - either someone screwed up and just did the wrong thing or they plain and simple didn't know what to do... My point with that being that if they won't, or can't for whatever reason, do something - we definitely have to. This is why we can't have that disconnect. If we can resolve that problem then a block feature is no longer an issue and can be implemented post-haste.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page