PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Implementing A 'Block' Feature

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Implementing A 'Block' Feature >

pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
I'm going to repeat what I'm sure other people have said (far better than I). There are nasty people who don't break a single rule being nasty. There are people who are blatantly homophobic, racist, or just generally rude. And they don't break a single rule while they do it. I don't want to see their posts clogging up the forum, and I can't report them and have the post deleted because they aren't doing anything "wrong." But they're still being rude on a Pokemon fansite of all things. And it sucks. I don't like dealing with negativity. I can avoid it on nearly every other site besides this one and it sucks. I don't come here to deal with politics or debate my existence. I come here to hatch eggs. And while a lot of stuff is removed by mods, not all of it is. If someone, for example, is suggesting that I shouldn't be allowed to put my pride flag up (similar to an old suggestion) I don't care if the post gets removed. I want to block them. I don't want to see them. It won't bother anyone else that I do this, so why can't I? I say that blocking needs to come with some sort of "reason" required, and that anyone higher than trainer rank (ie mods, mods in training, etc etc) cannot be blocked under any circumstances and is unblocked when the rank changes. Anyway, obvious support. Edit: I also want to add that telling people not to talk to me doesn't mean anything when they are posting publicly on a near constant basis doing the same sort of things.
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page